Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Monday · November 29, 2021
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Colorado Springs) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Colorado Springs is one of Colorado's largest cities and has been consistently praised for its livability.
- Certification: MD/DO.
- BC General Surgery with trauma experience - Required.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Setting: Inpatient Setting.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Title: Trauma Surgeon.
- Position Overview.
- Availability: Full-Time/Part-Time.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens 1099.
- Covid Vaccination: Required.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Board Status: Board Certified.
- An inpatient health center in the Colorado Springs Metropolitan Area is looking to add a Trauma Surgeon to their team.
- Scheduling: January 2022 - Ongoing.
- Pediatrics experience (including Pals cert) - Required.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Residency/Training: General Surgery.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
This locum job opening was posted
12 days ago
by KPG Provider Services.