Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Monday · November 29, 2021
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Greenwood ) is for an outpatient clinic.
- We also provide medical consulting services at two rehabilitation facilities, Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital at Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical Center and in Aurora, CO.
- A competitive monthly salary in addition to a productivity-driven quarterly bonus distribution.
- Full-time hospitalists with Ccpc work an average of 16 shifts per month.
- We specialize in the pulmonary, critical care, hospitalist, and sleep medicine disciplines.
- We are seeking motivated hospitalists who provide high-quality care and desire to work in a supportive and collegial environment with similarly focused/driven providers.
- We have 300 days of sunshine, a thriving cultural scene, diverse neighborhoods, and natural beauty, making our city one of the world's most spectacular playgrounds.
- We work closely with emergency room physicians, staff physicians, consultants, nursing, pharmacy, and hospital administration to provide high-quality care and optimize the patient experience during their hospital stay.
- Why Work for Ccpc?
- Nearly 25% of those residents live within the city limits.
- Metro Denver is one of the fastest-growing metros in the nation with an estimated 2 million people.
- Practice Locations.
- The Medical Center of Aurora (Aurora, CO).
- With the area's booming economy and idyllic mountain getaway, Denver is the perfect home for almost anyone.
- Urban sophistication meets outdoor adventure in Denver.
- These are primarily inpatient day shifts, float or admitting shifts, and include some night shifts.
- Retirement plans are fully vested upon contribution.
- North Suburban Medical Center (Thornton, CO).
- Health insurance plans may be either PPO or HSA, depending upon individual and family preference.
- About Critical Care & Pulmonary Consultants.
- Hospital Engagement.
- Our hospitalists encounter a wide variety of pathology caring for patients across a wide variety of socioeconomic states across the Denver metro area.
- After three years as a full-time employee, individuals may become a clinical partner with an accompanying increase in bonus pay.
- A generous retirement plan with fully vested 401(K) and Money Purchase Plan contributions, which begin 1 and 2 years after employment, respectively.
- Our hospitalists occupy leadership roles at each of our hospitals and sit on hospital committees such as quality improvement, medical executive, and pharmacy and therapeutics.
- Competitive medical and dental benefits.
- At Ccpc, you would be working with a team of bright, motivated, and highly supportive colleagues in a vibrant and growing city and in a state with an endless number of recreational activities.
- Kindred Hospital Aurora (Aurora, CO).
- About the Denver Metro Area.
- Read more about Ccpc below and submit.
- Our Hospitalists provide 24-hour inpatient coverage (both as a primary service and a consulting service) at four hospitals, as well as a consulting service at a long-term acute care hospital in metro Denver.
- UCHealth Highlands Ranch Hospital (Highlands Ranch, CO).
- Sky Ridge Medical Center (Lone Tree, CO).
- We actively engage with our specialty/sub-specialty colleagues to provide the highest quality care for our patients.
- Hospitalists Love Working Here.
- Critical Care and Pulmonary Consultants (Ccpc) is a large, physician-led multi-specialist practice providing hospital and clinic-based care throughout the Denver metro area.
This perm job from Peter/Parker Creative Services was last open on Nov 25.