Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Wednesday · December 7, 2022
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Denver) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Title: Hospitalist.
- 8 AM to 8 AM (24 hours).
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Availability: Full-Time.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- The Denver area is one of the country's most populous metropolises and has consistently been ranked one of the best places to live and work in the United States Denver receives four distinct seasons, making it a popular place for winter recreation.
- Board Status: Board Certified or Board Eligible - within 6 years of completing residency.
- A background in Critical Care is strongly preferred, one must be able to manage a vent.
- Position Overview.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- An outpatient health center near the Greater Denver Area is looking to add a Hospitalist to their team.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Setting: Inpatient Setting.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens 1099.
- The area also has a rich culture, including a vibrant music scene and the world-famous Denver Broncos.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- On-site rounding and on.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Scheduling: September - December.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Residency/Training: Internal Medicine, Critical Care.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- Experience Required: 1-year recent experience.
- Certification: MD/DO.
This locum job opening was posted
4 days ago
by KPG Provider Services.