Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Sunday · December 3, 2023
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Parker) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Known as "The Mile High City", Denver boasts three hundred days of sunshine a year, a vibrant arts and cultural scene, and easy access to plenty of outdoor adventures.
- This physician-led group is passionate about delivering high-quality patient care.
- Leadership experience required.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- These facilities all have state of the art birthing centers.
- Competitive hourly rate and benefits package.
- OB ED.
- 24 hour shifts - 5 clinical shifts per month.
- Benefits to include medical, dental, vision, and 401k (Starts day 1).
- St. Frances and Littleton both have a level III Nicu as well.
- We provide an environment that fosters growth, advancement and continuing education.
- Extended service agreement for private community.
- Local residence or willing to relocate.
- Facilities covered would be Parker Adventist Hospital, Littleton Adventist Hospital, Rose Medical Center and St. Francis Medical Center - Colorado Springs.
- The system believes in combining medical expertise with compassion to care for the whole person.
- Full-time, W2 position.
- CO license preferred, not required.
- Pursue your passion for OB/GYN hospital medicine with Envision.
- Flexible scheduling providing excellent work/life balance.
- Primarily based out of one or two of the hospitals.
- Parker Adventist Hospital, Littleton Adventist Hospital and St. Francis Medical Center - Colorado Springs are part of the Centura Health System, the region's largest health care network.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking quality, full-time, board-certified OB/GYN hospitalist for our Regional Medical Director role at a physician-led program in Denver, CO.
- Enjoy unparalleled practice support, growth opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, state-of-the-art hospitals and facilities, optimal staffing ratios and stable contracts.
- Full-spectrum Obgyn Hospitalist work.
- Delivery room.
- Leadership Stipend.
- OB/GYN Hospitalist experience required.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jan 16.