Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Monday · October 25, 2021
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Parker) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The system believes in combining medical expertise with compassion to care for the whole person.
- Parker Adventist Hospital, Littleton Adventist Hospital and St. Francis Medical Center - Colorado Springs are part of the Centura Health System, the region's largest health care network.
- Enjoy unparalleled practice support, growth opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, state-of-the-art hospitals and facilities, optimal staffing ratios and stable contracts.
- Facilities covered would be Parker Adventist Hospital, Littleton Adventist Hospital, Rose Medical Center and St. Francis Medical Center - Colorado Springs.
- 24 hour shifts - 5 clinical shifts per month.
- Benefits to include medical, dental, vision, and 401k (Starts day 1).
- St. Frances and Littleton both have a level III Nicu as well.
- Full-spectrum Obgyn Hospitalist work.
- Leadership experience required.
- OB/GYN Hospitalist experience required.
- Primarily based out of one or two of the hospitals.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking quality, full-time, board-certified OB/GYN hospitalist for our Regional Medical Director role at a physician-led program in Denver, CO.
- Pursue your passion for OB/GYN hospital medicine with Envision.
- This physician-led group is passionate about delivering high-quality patient care.
- These facilities all have state of the art birthing centers.
- Competitive hourly rate and benefits package.
- CO license preferred, not required.
- Flexible scheduling providing excellent work/life balance.
- OB ED.
- Full-time, W2 position.
- Extended service agreement for private community.
- Delivery room.
- Leadership Stipend.
- Known as "The Mile High City", Denver boasts three hundred days of sunshine a year, a vibrant arts and cultural scene, and easy access to plenty of outdoor adventures.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- We provide an environment that fosters growth, advancement and continuing education.
- Local residence or willing to relocate.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Envision Physician Services