Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Saturday · December 5, 2020
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Due to the time frame of this assignment only CO-licensed physicians will be considered.
- Give Weatherby a.
- CO license required.
- BC/BE required.
- The physician will work holiday coverage.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- The locum tenens provider will see approximately 17 patients per day.
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- A Colorado-based medical facility needs a locum tenens hospitalist for coverage.
- Weatherby will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Emergency cardioversion, central lines, interpretation of EKGs.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Oct 29.