Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Saturday · December 5, 2020
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The covering physician must be board certified and have an active CO state license.
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Certification: BC required.
- Schedule: 8 am - 8 am.
- The assignment schedule is 8 am - 8 am and you will see 2 - 6 patients per day on average.
- CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Colorado that needs a hospitalist to help with locum tenens coverage.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- License: Active CO state license needed.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Caseload: 2 - 6 patients per day.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 29.