Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Thursday · April 9, 2020
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The locum tenens provider will see approximately 5 - 12 patients per day.
- The provider will work from 8 am - 6 pm.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- Competitive compensation.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Due to the time frame of this assignment only CO-licensed providers will be considered.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- A Colorado-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- 8 am - 6 pm shifts.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- CO license required.
- No procedures required.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Mar 31.