Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Thursday · April 9, 2020
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We are helping an established facility in Colorado that is currently in search of a hospitalist for locum tenens assistance.
- Physicians who don't hold a current CO state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
- Your schedule will be 7 - 14 shifts per month and you will see 4 - 18 patients per shift.
- Caseload: 4 - 18 patients per shift.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- You should be board certified.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Procedures: No procedures required.
- Schedule: 7 - 14 shifts per month.
- License: CO state license needed, not required.
- Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 31.