Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Thursday · October 29, 2020
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- ICU rounding is required and must be able to manage a vent.
- The facility is located 1 hours from Denver, Colorado.
- Medical needs managed by the hospitalist and there are two full time Lcsw on staff.
- Support services include laboratory, RT, imaging services 24X7.
- CertificationsRequired: BC or BE Internal Medicine.
- Procedures Required: Vent Management is Required.
- We are seeking a hospitalist to provide locum tenens coverage for schedule relief.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Shift Type: 24-Hour.
- Shift Times: 7a-7a.
- There is a quick 30-45 day credentialing process.
- The hospital will cover travel and lodging.
- During the rotation, the provider will round in the morning and remain available on-. Average length of stay is 20 days, and average age of patient is 80.
- Reference ID: ORD-080493-MD-CO.
- Hours Per Day: 12.
- Government: No.
- Candidates within driving distance are preferred.
- Speech, PT and OT available seven days per week.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Dates Needed: July 2020 - Ongoing.
- The locum will be responsible for Med Surg rounding, ICU, and Behavioral Health medical management.
- Case Load/PPD: 20.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on May 22.