Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Sunday · July 5, 2020
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The facility is located just 45 minutes from the beautiful, expansive city of Denver, Colorado.
- Shift Type: 24-Hour.
- 24-hour. The locum should also be board certified in Peds with NRP and Pals.
- Our client would prefer drive-in candidates since the locum is only needed for one long weekend per month, but they will cover fly-in candidates as well.
- Circumcisions and intubations are required.
- The MD will be making rounds on babies in the nursery, attending any deliveries, and consulting on any Peds in the ED.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
- Dates Needed: April 17-20 and June 19-22.
- Reference ID: ORD-079348-MD-CO.
- A hospital in Colorado is seeking a locum tenens pediatric hospitalist for schedule relief coverage.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Case Load/PPD: 3-9 ppd.
- Shift Times: 24-hr.
- Shift times will be one of the following: Friday-Tuesday, Friday-Monday or Saturday-Tuesday.
- Government: No.
- The hospital uses EMR for all notes and documentation.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Feb 28.