Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Tuesday · September 17, 2019
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Fort Morgan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- BC or BE within 6 years of completing residency.
- Location: Colorado.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Hospitalist is responsible for the med-surg unit, ICU and Geri behavorial unit.
- We are looking for a locums hospitalist to work approximately 7-14 days per month.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and you get personal service from an experienced.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- A background in Critical Care is strongly preferred.
- We even can help with licensing.
- The shifts are 8 AM to 8 AM (24 hours).
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Sep 13.