Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Monday · January 27, 2020
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Fort Morgan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- The shifts are 8 AM to 8 AM (24 hours).
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- We even can help with licensing.
- We are looking for a locums hospitalist to work approximately 7-14 days per month.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Hospitalist is responsible for the med-surg unit, ICU and Geri behavorial unit.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and you get personal service from an experienced.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- BC or BE within 6 years of completing residency.
- A background in Critical Care is strongly preferred.
- Location: Colorado.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Sep 13.