Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Monday · January 27, 2020
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Case Load/PPD: 10-15 ppd.
- The schedule is 20-30 hours per week Monday through Wednesday from approximately 8am-4:30pm with possible. Candidates must be board certified in hospice and palliative care medicine, have BLS certification and be comfortable with symptom control management.
- We are working with a facility in Colorado that has an opening for a locum tenens hospice and palliative care physician starting as soon as possible.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Hours Per Day: 10.
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- Day Shift.
- Reference ID: ORD-070120-MD-CO.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Full Time/Part Time.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing.
- Job Posting ID: 1017982.
- Provider Availability: Regular Time.
- Government: No.
- Facility Type: Health System.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Oct 3.