Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Tuesday · May 11, 2021
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Greeley) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Highly educated workforce & broad-based business sector leading to substantial growth along the front range.
- Biking, hiking, camping, rock climbing, hunting and fishing.
- Employed model with North Colorado Medical Center.
- Spectacular views along the Rocky Mountain Front Range, great weather, endless recreational activities, cultural amenities, education and professional opportunities.
- Sign on plus relocation.
- North Colorado Medical Center: 398 bed regional tertiary medical center serving patients from a four-state region.
- Level II Trauma.
- Level II Nursery.
- Thriving retail sector featuring a mix of national chains and independently-owned businesses.
- Full complement of sub-specialties, 24-hour ICU with Eicu support, rapid response teams and FP residency program.
- Variety of public and private education options for K-12 and easy access to three major university (Colorado State University, University of Colorado and University of Northern Colorado) plus numerous community colleges.
- A multitude of public and private golf courses and public parks.
- Competitive base salary plus productivity incentives.
- Within one hour of majestic Rocky Mountain National Park-90 minutes to world-class ski resorts.
- Excellent Employed Opportunity FOR AN Experienced Hospitalist With Banner Health IN Greeley, Colorado!
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Greeley, CO.
- Paid occurrence-based malpractice.
- 401k plan including 4% match after year one.
- Paid CME.
- With more than 300 days of sunshine, Northern Colorado is one of the best places to live and work.
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family.
- Cultural and historic activities throughout the year.
- Live AND Work IN ARE Area That WAS Recently Named ONE OF THE Fastest Growing AND Best Places TO Live IN THE Entire Nation!
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago