Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Thursday · April 9, 2020
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Greeley) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid CME.
- Within one hour of majestic Rocky Mountain National Park and 90 minutes to world-class ski resorts in the Colorado Rockies.
- Level II Nursery.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Cultural and historic activities throughout the year.
- North Colorado Medical Center: 398 bed regional tertiary medical center serving patients from a four-state region.
- Level II Trauma.
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Greeley, CO.
- Spectacular views along the Rocky Mountain Front Range, great weather, endless recreational activities, cultural amenities, education and professional opportunities.
- Banner Health, a Top 5 Large Health System and one of the country's premier non-profit health care networks is expanding its team of specialists in Northern Colorado.
- A multitude of public and private golf courses and public parks.
- Nocturnist Employed Opportunity with Banner Health in Northern Colorado-Live the Colorado Lifestyle!
- 401k retirement plan with 4% match after one year of service.
- Northern Colorado is one of the best places to live and work.
- Thriving retail sector featuring a mix of national chains and independently-owned businesses.
- Flexible shift-base scheduling, modified block system.
- Attractive salary-$280K plus RVU's.
- Fully paid occurrence-based malpractice.
- Over 300 days of pure Colorado sunshine a year!
- Full complement of sub-specialties, 24-hour ICU with Eicu support, rapid response teams and FP residency program.
- Highly educated workforce & broad based business sector leading to substantial growth along the front range.
- Excellent opportunity for a dynamic BE/BC Nocturnist to join the growing team of employed physicians as we expand our Hospitalist program.
- Variety of public and private education options for K-12 and easy access to three major university (Colorado State University, University of Colorado and University of Northern Colorado) plus numerous community colleges.
- Supportive team-night shift includes 2 APP's and 1 Physician.
- 15 shifts per month.
- Biking, hiking, camping, rock climbing, hunting and fishing.
- Banner Health is recognized for its leadership and dedication to the communities we serve.
- Sign on plus relocation.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago