Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Colorado Springs ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Join Colorado Group: Ltac and SNF.
- A rich history coupled with an enviable quality of life has made Colorado Springs a destination for commerce, technology, culture and industry.
- Work Monday through Friday with some flexibility.
- Base salary $230,000 Plus bonus incentives - earn up to $300,000.
- Providers see a minimum of 16 patients per day.
- We are representing a unique opportunity to join a physician owned practice in the Colorado Springs area.
- Colorado Springs is the second largest city in the state, located just 60 miles south of Denver.
- 100% inpatient practice - physicians round on Long Term Acute Care and Skilled Nursing Facilities.
- Physicians may be BC/BE in IM, Geriatrics or Family Medicine.
- Full benefits, paid time off and mileage reimbursement.
- Settled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs enjoys steady growth and has been ranked favorably on factors from cost of living and education to leisure activities, economy, and jobs.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.