Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Wednesday · October 23, 2019
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Colorado Springs ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full benefits, paid time off and mileage reimbursement.
- We are representing a unique opportunity to join a physician owned practice in the Colorado Springs area.
- Settled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs enjoys steady growth and has been ranked favorably on factors from cost of living and education to leisure activities, economy, and jobs.
- Work Monday through Friday with some flexibility.
- Base salary $230,000 Plus bonus incentives - earn up to $300,000.
- Join Colorado Group: Ltac and SNF.
- Physicians may be BC/BE in IM, Geriatrics or Family Medicine.
- A rich history coupled with an enviable quality of life has made Colorado Springs a destination for commerce, technology, culture and industry.
- 100% inpatient practice - physicians round on Long Term Acute Care and Skilled Nursing Facilities.
- Providers see a minimum of 16 patients per day.
- Colorado Springs is the second largest city in the state, located just 60 miles south of Denver.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.