Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Monday · June 24, 2019
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Colorado Springs ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Colorado Springs is the second largest city in the state, located just 60 miles south of Denver.
- Full benefits, paid time off and mileage reimbursement.
- Physicians may be BC/BE in IM, Geriatrics or Family Medicine.
- We are representing a unique opportunity to join a physician owned practice in the Colorado Springs area.
- Base salary $230,000 Plus bonus incentives - earn up to $300,000.
- A rich history coupled with an enviable quality of life has made Colorado Springs a destination for commerce, technology, culture and industry.
- Work Monday through Friday with some flexibility.
- Settled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs enjoys steady growth and has been ranked favorably on factors from cost of living and education to leisure activities, economy, and jobs.
- Providers see a minimum of 16 patients per day.
- 100% inpatient practice - physicians round on Long Term Acute Care and Skilled Nursing Facilities.
- Join Colorado Group: Ltac and SNF.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.