Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Thursday · August 5, 2021
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Colorado Springs ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Base salary $230,000 Plus bonus incentives - earn up to $300,000.
- Colorado Springs is the second largest city in the state, located just 60 miles south of Denver.
- Join Colorado Group: Ltac and SNF.
- Full benefits, paid time off and mileage reimbursement.
- Physicians may be BC/BE in IM, Geriatrics or Family Medicine.
- Providers see a minimum of 16 patients per day.
- We are representing a unique opportunity to join a physician owned practice in the Colorado Springs area.
- Settled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs enjoys steady growth and has been ranked favorably on factors from cost of living and education to leisure activities, economy, and jobs.
- A rich history coupled with an enviable quality of life has made Colorado Springs a destination for commerce, technology, culture and industry.
- 100% inpatient practice - physicians round on Long Term Acute Care and Skilled Nursing Facilities.
- Work Monday through Friday with some flexibility.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Feb 15.