Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Colorado Western Slope) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The nearby Grand Mesa is a spectacular flat top mountain that plateaus near 10,000 feet.
- You will have a dedicated staffing coordinator.
- Grand Junction is the largest city on Colorado's Western Slope and serves as a hub for transportation and shipping between Denver and Salt Lake City.
- The Colorado National Monument is an outdoor lover's paradise, offering trails for hiking and biking, as well as incredible views of red rock canyons and stone monoliths jutting straight up from the ground.
- We offer: salary guarantee, performance based incentives, administrative stipend and partnership after two years.
- Chief Hospitalist - Colorado Western Slope.
- Seeking a physician leader at the largest medical center between Denver and Salt Lake City.
- It offers a variety of activities year-round, including skiing in the winter and hiking, fishing and biking in the summer.
- You will have a dedicated physician-led team for professional education focused on your individual development and growth.
- The regional operations team will provide you with ongoing reports to help manage performance.
- Prior chief hospitalist experience preferred or 4+ years hospitalist experience with career aspirations to lead a team.
- Lead an established group of Hospitalists.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.