Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Monday · June 24, 2019
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Colorado Western Slope) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We offer: salary guarantee, performance based incentives, administrative stipend and partnership after two years.
- Prior chief hospitalist experience preferred or 4+ years hospitalist experience with career aspirations to lead a team.
- Seeking a physician leader at the largest medical center between Denver and Salt Lake City.
- The nearby Grand Mesa is a spectacular flat top mountain that plateaus near 10,000 feet.
- You will have a dedicated staffing coordinator.
- Lead an established group of Hospitalists.
- It offers a variety of activities year-round, including skiing in the winter and hiking, fishing and biking in the summer.
- The Colorado National Monument is an outdoor lover's paradise, offering trails for hiking and biking, as well as incredible views of red rock canyons and stone monoliths jutting straight up from the ground.
- Chief Hospitalist - Colorado Western Slope.
- You will have a dedicated physician-led team for professional education focused on your individual development and growth.
- Grand Junction is the largest city on Colorado's Western Slope and serves as a hub for transportation and shipping between Denver and Salt Lake City.
- The regional operations team will provide you with ongoing reports to help manage performance.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.