Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Saturday · July 20, 2019
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Englewood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is because we believe in a work/life balance for our physicians and because we emphasize development and positive work culture.
- Additional quarterly compensation is based on RVUs and experience.
- Flexible work schedule with most physicians working 16 shifts per month.
- Most of our recruitment occurs through word-of-mouth.
- Nocturnist and Day hospitalist positions available.
- Ownership Partnership is available after 5 years.
- We are interested in hospitalists who place a high priority on quality care, who desire to work in a collegial environment with other similarly motivated physicians.
- Contracts are annual with renewal until Clinical Partnership which is available for full time physicians after 3 years of employment.
- Many of our hospitalists have been members of our practice for more than 10 years.
- Compensation per shift is identical for all hospitalists.
- North Suburban Medical Center.
- We are a group of adult pulmonologists, intensivists, sleep specialists, and hospitalists who have practiced in the booming Denver metro area since 1995.
- University of Colorado Highlands Ranch.
- We are passionate about providing compassionate, high quality, evidenced-based, medical care for the patients we serve.
- Generous retirement with fully vested Money Purchase Plan and 401K when contributed.
- Urban sophistication meets outdoor adventure in Denver.
- Competitive benefits: Medical, Dental and CMS.
- Why Work for Ccpc?
- We have 300 days of sunshine, a thriving cultural scene, diverse neighborhoods and natural beauty, making our city one of the world's most spectacular playgrounds.
- Nearly 25% of those residents live within the city limits.
- Our practice focuses on quality, with three of the HCA hospitals in which we work receiving recognition for quality including CMS 5-star rating, Leapfrog Top General Hospital, and United States News & World Report Top Regional Hospital.
- Get acquainted with The Mile High City, including history, transportation and neighborhood guides at https://.
- Our practice consists of 70 hospitalists, 12 AHP, and 20 pulmonary intensivists.
- About the Denver Metro Area.
- With the area's booming economy and idyllic mountain getaway, Denver is the perfect home for almost anyone.
- Sky Ridge Medical Center.
- About Critical Care & Pulmonary Consultants.
- Kindred Hospital Aurora.
- Compensation & Scheduling.
- Metro Denver is one of the fastest growing metros in the nation with an estimated 2 million people.
This perm job from Critical Care & Pulmonary Consultants was last open on May 10.