Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Englewood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Kindred Hospital Aurora.
- Metro Denver is one of the fastest growing metros in the nation with an estimated 2 million people.
- Our practice consists of 70 hospitalists, 12 AHP, and 20 pulmonary intensivists.
- Flexible work schedule with most physicians working 16 shifts per month.
- Nocturnist and Day hospitalist positions available.
- Urban sophistication meets outdoor adventure in Denver.
- Compensation & Scheduling.
- Get acquainted with The Mile High City, including history, transportation and neighborhood guides at https://.
- We are passionate about providing compassionate, high quality, evidenced-based, medical care for the patients we serve.
- Most of our recruitment occurs through word-of-mouth.
- University of Colorado Highlands Ranch.
- Sky Ridge Medical Center.
- Nearly 25% of those residents live within the city limits.
- Compensation per shift is identical for all hospitalists.
- Many of our hospitalists have been members of our practice for more than 10 years.
- Contracts are annual with renewal until Clinical Partnership which is available for full time physicians after 3 years of employment.
- About the Denver Metro Area.
- Ownership Partnership is available after 5 years.
- About Critical Care & Pulmonary Consultants.
- This is because we believe in a work/life balance for our physicians and because we emphasize development and positive work culture.
- Competitive benefits: Medical, Dental and CMS.
- Additional quarterly compensation is based on RVUs and experience.
- With the area's booming economy and idyllic mountain getaway, Denver is the perfect home for almost anyone.
- Generous retirement with fully vested Money Purchase Plan and 401K when contributed.
- Why Work for Ccpc?
- We are a group of adult pulmonologists, intensivists, sleep specialists, and hospitalists who have practiced in the booming Denver metro area since 1995.
- Our practice focuses on quality, with three of the HCA hospitals in which we work receiving recognition for quality including CMS 5-star rating, Leapfrog Top General Hospital, and United States News & World Report Top Regional Hospital.
- We are interested in hospitalists who place a high priority on quality care, who desire to work in a collegial environment with other similarly motivated physicians.
- North Suburban Medical Center.
- We have 300 days of sunshine, a thriving cultural scene, diverse neighborhoods and natural beauty, making our city one of the world's most spectacular playgrounds.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Critical Care & Pulmonary Consultants