Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Saturday · March 23, 2019
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A hospitalist physician is needed to provide coverage at a Colorado medical facility.
- 30 - 40 patients per day shared among physicians.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 30 - 40 patients per day split among other physicians.
- Competitive compensation.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Every other week from 7 am - 7 pm.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- Open ICU with code response duties.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible and have an active, unrestricted CO state medical license in hand.
- CO license required.
- Acls certification needed.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- This facility uses the Meditech EMR system to track patient interactions.
- This facility requires providers to have an Acls certification for this role.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- The provider will work every other week with hours from 7 am - 7 pm.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Mar 19.