Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Saturday · May 25, 2019
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This facility uses the Meditech EMR system to track patient interactions.
- Open ICU with code response duties.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Acls certification needed.
- The provider will work every other week with hours from 7 am - 7 pm.
- CO license required.
- Competitive compensation.
- 30 - 40 patients per day shared among physicians.
- Board certified or eligible.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- This facility requires providers to have an Acls certification for this role.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- Every other week from 7 am - 7 pm.
- A hospitalist physician is needed to provide coverage at a Colorado medical facility.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible and have an active, unrestricted CO state medical license in hand.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 30 - 40 patients per day split among other physicians.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Mar 19.