Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Saturday · March 23, 2019
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Western Colorado city an easy drive to top ski resorts, Denver, Colorado Springs, & Salt Lake City.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Flexible block schedule was designed by the Hospitalists.
- P> Will consider Internal Medicine Residency trained physicians.
- Very manageable with the team.
- A stable and secure Hospital employed position.
- Competitive base salary, bonus incentives, and excellent hospital benefits package.
- Hospital can offer student loan assistance.
- Our services are free for you.
- Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct. or.
- A regional airport to fly out to any of the major metro cities.
- Service area over 150K population.
- Popular Colorado community with a friendly culture, low cost of living/housing, low crime and very family friendly.
- Apply Now.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- It provides more for mornings and evenings with family.
- Student loan, relocation, and retention bonus offered.
- A unique flexible block schedule designed by the Hospitalist team.
- Be hospital employed with excellent compensation and benefits package.
- Join an established 4 hospitalist team and 1 mid-level that assists during the week.
- Reasonable patient census is lighter during the summer and busier during the winter.
- Schedule offers more free time and less hours than the traditional 7/7 block schedule.
- Internal Medicine training required.
- Join an established Hospitalist program in western Colorado.
- Reasonable patient census is seasonal and lighter during the warmer months.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 19.