Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Saturday · May 25, 2019
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Schedule offers more free time and less hours than the traditional 7/7 block schedule.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Western Colorado city an easy drive to top ski resorts, Denver, Colorado Springs, & Salt Lake City.
- Very manageable with the team.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- A regional airport to fly out to any of the major metro cities.
- A unique flexible block schedule designed by the Hospitalist team.
- Reasonable patient census is seasonal and lighter during the warmer months.
- Our services are free for you.
- Student loan, relocation, and retention bonus offered.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Popular Colorado community with a friendly culture, low cost of living/housing, low crime and very family friendly.
- Be hospital employed with excellent compensation and benefits package.
- Internal Medicine training required.
- Hospital can offer student loan assistance.
- P> Will consider Internal Medicine Residency trained physicians.
- Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct. or.
- Competitive base salary, bonus incentives, and excellent hospital benefits package.
- Join an established Hospitalist program in western Colorado.
- Apply Now.
- It provides more for mornings and evenings with family.
- Flexible block schedule was designed by the Hospitalists.
- Service area over 150K population.
- Reasonable patient census is lighter during the summer and busier during the winter.
- Join an established 4 hospitalist team and 1 mid-level that assists during the week.
- A stable and secure Hospital employed position.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 19.