Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Candidates must be board certified and comfortable with EMR.
- Government: No.
- Night Shift.
- Case Load/PPD: 12-15 PPD.
- Various scheduling options are available across two facilities, the majority of which consist of 10 or 12-hour shifts.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Responsibilities will include routine pediatric admissions, level 2 Nicu, well newborn care, and circumcisions as needed.
- Reference ID: ORD-058611-MD-CO.
- Facility Type: Group Practice.
- Provider Availability: Regular Time.
- Job Posting ID: 986150.
- Dates Needed: December 2019 - ongoing.
- Almost all pediatric subspecialties are available for back up and higher acuity cases.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Day Shift.
- We are seeking locum tenens pediatric hospitalist coverage in Colorado for 20-25 shifts per month starting in December and ongoing.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Feb 15.