Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Monday · June 24, 2019
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Fort Carson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Serve as the gatekeeper to Inpatient Medicine Services for the clinics, Emergency department and outside institutions.
- A recruitment or relocation bonus may be authorized.
- As a Physician (Hospitalist), you will: - Perform a wide range of medical duties specializing in all aspects of Inpatient care and allowing around the clock access from admission to discharge, and responds to all hospital intercoms and pager announcements requesting rapid physician response to patient emergency situations such as Code Blue (stop breathing/resuscitate).
- This degree must have been accredited by the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association.
- Association of American Medical Colleges.
- Evans Army Community Hospital is seeking Hospitalists to meet the medical needs of our growing military and civilian population at Fort Carson, Colorado.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Fort Carson, CO.
- Degree: Doctor of Medicine, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, or equivalent from a school in the United States or Canada.
- Serve as a member of the Department of Medicine Medical Education Committee as a Key Clinical Faculty for the Internal Medicine Residency Program.
- Competitive salaries, generous benefits package, to include retirement and matched 401K programs, health/life/disability insurance, federal malpractice coverage, CME allowance, and an opportunity for professional growth are all part of this unique employment opportunity.
- A Doctor of Medicine or equivalent degree from a foreign medical school must have provided education and medical knowledge equivalent to accredited schools in the United States.
- Commission on Osteopathic College Accreditation of the American Osteopathic Association, or an accrediting body recognized by the United States Department of Education at the time the degree was obtained.
- Liaison Committee on Medical Education.
- Evidence of equivalency to accredited schools in the United States is demonstrated by permanent certification by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates, a fifth pathway certificate for Americans who completed premedical education in the United States and graduate education in a foreign country, or successful completion of the United States Medical Licensing Examination.
- Examine patients, order and evaluate the full range of radiology and laboratory tests, make diagnosis and prescribe appropriate treatment to include oral and intravenous drugs, nursing care, and therapeutic dietary interventions.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.