Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- License: CO state license needed, not required.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Because we work with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
- Charting: Epic EMR.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain a CO state license for this assignment.
- Certification: BC required.
- You should be board certified in internal medicine or family medicine.
- We are helping our client, a medical center in Colorado, with its search for a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Caseload: 15 - 18 patients per day.
- The schedule consists of day and night shifts with no. The facility's EMR is Epic.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Schedule: Day and night shifts.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago