Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Certification: BC required.
- Because we work with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
- Caseload: 15 - 18 patients per day.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Charting: Epic EMR.
- The schedule consists of day and night shifts with no. The facility's EMR is Epic.
- CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain a CO state license for this assignment.
- You should be board certified in internal medicine or family medicine.
- License: CO state license needed, not required.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We are helping our client, a medical center in Colorado, with its search for a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Schedule: Day and night shifts.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 5.