Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Thursday · August 22, 2019
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We are helping our client, a medical center in Colorado, with its search for a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Schedule: Day and night shifts.
- You should be board certified in internal medicine or family medicine.
- Because we work with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
- CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain a CO state license for this assignment.
- The schedule consists of day and night shifts with no. The facility's EMR is Epic.
- Charting: Epic EMR.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- License: CO state license needed, not required.
- Certification: BC required.
- Caseload: 15 - 18 patients per day.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 5.