Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Pueblo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- Sub-specialty support.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- 12-14 average daily patients encounters.
- Epic EMR.
- Pueblo offers low cost of living, great neighborhoods, public/private schools, plenty of amenities and it is home to the largest festival held in the state.
- Open ICU with pulmonary support.
- For Mary-Corwin Medical Center has been providing quality care to the people of Pueblo and surrounding communities in Southern Colorado.
- Pueblo is located in the southern part of the Colorado, 100 miles from Denver and 44 miles from Colorado Springs.
- Flex Scheduling- 12 hour shifts 7 am- 7 pm and 7 pm to 7 am.
- 408 Hospital Bed.
- Driven by our commitment to our community and our mission to heal, St. Mary-Corwin Medical Center provides a full range of services such as emergency care, wound care, cancer care, orthopedic services and much more.
- Pueblo is the largest steel-producing city in the United States and is the 9th most populous city in the state.
- No procedures required.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners