Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Saturday · May 25, 2019
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Pueblo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- For Mary-Corwin Medical Center has been providing quality care to the people of Pueblo and surrounding communities in Southern Colorado.
- Sub-specialty support.
- 408 Hospital Bed.
- Open ICU with pulmonary support.
- Driven by our commitment to our community and our mission to heal, St. Mary-Corwin Medical Center provides a full range of services such as emergency care, wound care, cancer care, orthopedic services and much more.
- No procedures required.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- Pueblo is located in the southern part of the Colorado, 100 miles from Denver and 44 miles from Colorado Springs.
- Pueblo offers low cost of living, great neighborhoods, public/private schools, plenty of amenities and it is home to the largest festival held in the state.
- 12-14 average daily patients encounters.
- Pueblo is the largest steel-producing city in the United States and is the 9th most populous city in the state.
- Epic EMR.
- Flex Scheduling- 12 hour shifts 7 am- 7 pm and 7 pm to 7 am.
This perm job from Schumacher Clinical Partners was last open on Jan 22.