Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Tuesday · December 18, 2018
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Denver) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The Hospital Medicine Division at Denver Health and the Division of General Internal Medicine of the University of Colorado are recruiting for an Academic Hospitalist to join our team at the Acute Center for Eating Disorders at Denver Health.
- Nicolette Burns, Provider Recruiter.
- Additional education opportunities are available through mentorship and precepting through the University of Colorado School of Medicine.
- Denver Health is nationally recognized for its efforts in re-engineering its health care delivery system through the use of Lean principles.
- Relocation expenses paid.
- Access to abundant year round outdoor recreational activities, the Rocky Mountains, family-friendly communities, excellent schools, and a thriving cultural scene downtown.
- 300 days of sunshine a year - you'll love our weather!
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Denver, CO.
- Academic appointment at the University of Colorado.
- Interested candidates may.
- Involvement in hospital medicine clinical research is a defined aspect of the job and protected time, mentorship and administrative support are provided to facilitate success in generating and publishing new knowledge.
- Mission-driven organization with a dedicated team of colleagues.
- We are the highest volume center in the country with multidisciplinary expertise in managing the medical complications of severe starvation.
- The Acute Center for Eating Disorders at Denver Health is the national Center of Excellence for medical stabilization of patients with severe malnutrition, often due to eating disorders.
- Robust retirement package.
- Fantastic quality of life.
- Acute was founded in its current form in 2008 specifically to provide definitive medical stabilization for adults whose eating disorders have become too critical to receive care safely even in inpatient or residential eating disorder facilities.
- 4+ weeks vacation, plus 7 paid holidays and CME time off and allowance.
- The Hospitalists provide attending supervision of residents and medical students on the inpatient teaching services.
- This is an academic position with professorship through the University of Colorado that emphasizes excellent patient care, resident education, quality improvement, and clinical research.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago