Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Greeley) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Variety of public and private education options for K-12 and easy access to three major university (Colorado State University, University of Colorado and University of Northern Colorado) plus numerous community colleges.
- Biking, hiking, camping, rock climbing, hunting and fishing.
- Cultural and historic activities throughout the year.
- Banner Health is recognized for its leadership and dedication to the communities we serve.
- 15 shifts per month.
- Thriving retail sector featuring a mix of national chains and independently-owned businesses.
- 401k retirement plan with 4% match after one year of service.
- Paid CME.
- Excellent opportunity for a dynamic BE/BC Nocturnist to join the growing team of employed physicians as we expand our Hospitalist program.
- Attractive salary plus RVU's.
- Banner Health, a Top 5 Large Health System and one of the country's premier non-profit health care networks is expanding its team of specialists in Northern Colorado.
- Level II Nursery.
- Fully paid occurrence-based malpractice.
- Highly educated workforce & broad based business sector leading to substantial growth along the front range.
- Level II Trauma.
- Flexible shift-base scheduling, modified block system.
- A multitude of public and private golf courses and public parks.
- North Colorado Medical Center: 398 bed regional tertiary medical center serving patients from a four-state region.
- Nocturnist Employed Opportunity with Banner Health in Northern Colorado-Live the Colorado Lifestyle!
- Shift Differential.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Greeley, CO.
- Sign on plus relocation.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Spectacular views along the Rocky Mountain Front Range, great weather, endless recreational activities, cultural amenities, education and professional opportunities.
- Over 300 days of pure Colorado sunshine a year!
- Northern Colorado is one of the best places to live and work.
- Within one hour of majestic Rocky Mountain National Park and 90 minutes to world-class ski resorts in the Colorado Rockies.
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family.
- Supportive team-night shift includes 2 physicians and an APP.
- Full complement of sub-specialties, 24-hour ICU with Eicu support, rapid response teams and FP residency program.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.