Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Thursday · August 22, 2019
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Greeley) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Level II Nursery.
- Northern Colorado is one of the best places to live and work.
- Shift Differential.
- Variety of public and private education options for K-12 and easy access to three major university (Colorado State University, University of Colorado and University of Northern Colorado) plus numerous community colleges.
- Flexible shift-base scheduling, modified block system.
- Full complement of sub-specialties, 24-hour ICU with Eicu support, rapid response teams and FP residency program.
- Nocturnist Employed Opportunity with Banner Health in Northern Colorado-Live the Colorado Lifestyle!
- Over 300 days of pure Colorado sunshine a year!
- Banner Health is recognized for its leadership and dedication to the communities we serve.
- A multitude of public and private golf courses and public parks.
- North Colorado Medical Center: 398 bed regional tertiary medical center serving patients from a four-state region.
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family.
- Paid CME.
- Within one hour of majestic Rocky Mountain National Park and 90 minutes to world-class ski resorts in the Colorado Rockies.
- Highly educated workforce & broad based business sector leading to substantial growth along the front range.
- Banner Health, a Top 5 Large Health System and one of the country's premier non-profit health care networks is expanding its team of specialists in Northern Colorado.
- Excellent opportunity for a dynamic BE/BC Nocturnist to join the growing team of employed physicians as we expand our Hospitalist program.
- Fully paid occurrence-based malpractice.
- Supportive team-night shift includes 2 physicians and an APP.
- Thriving retail sector featuring a mix of national chains and independently-owned businesses.
- 15 shifts per month.
- Biking, hiking, camping, rock climbing, hunting and fishing.
- Level II Trauma.
- Sign on plus relocation.
- Cultural and historic activities throughout the year.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Greeley, CO.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Attractive salary plus RVU's.
- 401k retirement plan with 4% match after one year of service.
- Spectacular views along the Rocky Mountain Front Range, great weather, endless recreational activities, cultural amenities, education and professional opportunities.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.