Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Thursday · July 19, 2018
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Grand Junction) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- Your assignment schedule will consist of varied shifts, and you will see 13 - 18 patients per day.
- We have an exciting, locum tenens, hospitalist opportunity now available in Colorado.
- To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- The EMR system is Meditech.
- No codes or mandatory procedures.
- CO state license needed.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- Scope includes ICU rounding.
- Licensing assistance.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- BC/BE required.
- Meditech EMR.
- As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible.
- You should be comfortable with ICU rounding and have an active CO state license.
- Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago