Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Saturday · May 26, 2018
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Competitive salaries, generous benefits package, to include retirement and matched 401K programs, health/life/disability insurance, federal malpractice coverage, CME allowance, and an opportunity for professional growth are all part of this unique employment opportunity.
- Degree: Doctor of Medicine, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, or equivalent from a school in the United States or Canada.
- Association of America.
- Evans Army Community Hospital is seeking a Supervisory Physiciah (Hospitalists) to meet the medical needs of our growing military and civilian population at Fort Carson, Colorado.
- A recruitment or relocation bonus may be authorized.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Fort Carson, CO.
- This degree must have been accredited by the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association.
- As a Supervisory Physician (Hospitalist), you will: - Supervisor physicians who perform a wide range of medical duties specializing in all aspects of Inpatient care and allowing around the clock access from admission to discharge, and responds to all ho.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago