Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Saturday · May 26, 2018
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Greeley) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Employed model with North Colorado Medical Center.
- Live AND Work IN ARE Area That WAS Recently Named ONE OF THE Fastest Growing AND Best Places TO Live IN THE Entire Nation!
- Paid occurrence-based malpractice.
- 401k plan including 4% match after year one.
- Level II Trauma.
- Competitive base salary plus productivity incentives.
- North Colorado Medical Center: 398 bed regional tertiary medical center serving patients from a four-state region.
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Greeley, CO.
- Northern Colorado is one of the best places to live and work in the entire nation.
- Sign on plus relocation.
- Level II Nursery.
- Paid CME days plus allowance.
- Full complement of sub-specialties, 24-hour ICU with Eicu support, rapid response teams and FP residency program.
- Excellent Employed Opportunity FOR AN Experienced Hospitalist With Banner Health IN Greeley, Colorado!
- Spectacular views along the Rocky Mountain Front Range, great weather with 300+ days of subshine per year, endless recreational activities, and cultural amenities abound for you and your family.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago