Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Greeley) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Greeley, CO.
- Live AND Work IN ARE Area That WAS Recently Named ONE OF THE Fastest Growing AND Best Places TO Live IN THE Entire Nation!
- Competitive base salary plus productivity incentives.
- Sign on plus relocation.
- North Colorado Medical Center: 398 bed regional tertiary medical center serving patients from a four-state region.
- Level II Trauma.
- 401k plan including 4% match after year one.
- Full complement of sub-specialties, 24-hour ICU with Eicu support, rapid response teams and FP residency program.
- Level II Nursery.
- Spectacular views along the Rocky Mountain Front Range, great weather with 300+ days of subshine per year, endless recreational activities, and cultural amenities abound for you and your family.
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family.
- Northern Colorado is one of the best places to live and work in the entire nation.
- Employed model with North Colorado Medical Center.
- Paid occurrence-based malpractice.
- Paid CME days plus allowance.
- Excellent Employed Opportunity FOR AN Experienced Hospitalist With Banner Health IN Greeley, Colorado!
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.