Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Thursday · August 22, 2019
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Greeley) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Level II Trauma.
- Excellent Employed Opportunity FOR AN Experienced Hospitalist With Banner Health IN Greeley, Colorado!
- North Colorado Medical Center: 398 bed regional tertiary medical center serving patients from a four-state region.
- Competitive base salary plus productivity incentives.
- Employed model with North Colorado Medical Center.
- Spectacular views along the Rocky Mountain Front Range, great weather with 300+ days of subshine per year, endless recreational activities, and cultural amenities abound for you and your family.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Greeley, CO.
- Live AND Work IN ARE Area That WAS Recently Named ONE OF THE Fastest Growing AND Best Places TO Live IN THE Entire Nation!
- 401k plan including 4% match after year one.
- Sign on plus relocation.
- Paid CME days plus allowance.
- Full complement of sub-specialties, 24-hour ICU with Eicu support, rapid response teams and FP residency program.
- Level II Nursery.
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family.
- Northern Colorado is one of the best places to live and work in the entire nation.
- Paid occurrence-based malpractice.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.