Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Saturday · May 26, 2018
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Denver) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, IM or FP physicians to provide long-term acute and critical care coverage to patients recovering from serious illnesses or injuries in Northern Colorado and surrounding area.
- EMR: a Hybrid chart with Dragon based platform documentation.
- Patient Encounters: 20 patient clinic.
- Compensation potential: $250k (based on qualifications).
- Codes: N/A.
- Shift: 8 hours (paid for 8 but can finish within 5-6 hours), 7 on 7 off schedule.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- Procedures: Optional.
- Patients stay a minimum of 3 weeks.
- The physician will be responsible for admissions, rounding, and discharges.
- Sub-specialties: Intensivists and pulmonary backup available.
- Beds: 25 (post-acute care center).
- Credentialing: 30-45 days with active CO medical license.
This perm job opening was posted
by Smart Physician Recruiting.