Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Thursday · August 22, 2019
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Colorado Springs) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Relocation expenses available.
- We offer three shifts.
- Physicians will work 160 shifts per year.
- Market competitive offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Colorado Springs, CO.
- Night rotation and swing shift schedules are rotated through every 14 weeks.
- Our schedule is seven on-seven off.
- Physicians rotate through all three.
- UCHealth Medical Group is ready to welcome an experienced full-time hospitalist who is enthusiastic and patient-driven to join our team covering both Memorial Hospital-Central and Memorial Hospital-North.
- We help you live your passion of providing personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level.
- We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle.
- Average daily census per physician is 15-18 patients/shift with 3-5 new admissions.
- Malpractice coverage through group provider.
- Four advanced practice providers assist the physicians at this hospital, as well.
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- All credentialing expense covered.
- That starts with you.
- The group covers two hospitals, but work is done primarily at the Central campus.
- Applying physicians must be board certified in Internal Medicine.
- At UCHealth, our mission is simple - to improve lives.
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.