Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Colorado Springs) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physicians rotate through all three.
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- We help you live your passion of providing personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level.
- That starts with you.
- Our schedule is seven on-seven off.
- Relocation expenses available.
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit.
- The group covers two hospitals, but work is done primarily at the Central campus.
- At UCHealth, our mission is simple - to improve lives.
- UCHealth Medical Group is ready to welcome an experienced full-time hospitalist who is enthusiastic and patient-driven to join our team covering both Memorial Hospital-Central and Memorial Hospital-North.
- Four advanced practice providers assist the physicians at this hospital, as well.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Colorado Springs, CO.
- Applying physicians must be board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Night rotation and swing shift schedules are rotated through every 14 weeks.
- All credentialing expense covered.
- We offer three shifts.
- Malpractice coverage through group provider.
- Average daily census per physician is 15-18 patients/shift with 3-5 new admissions.
- We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle.
- Physicians will work 160 shifts per year.
- Market competitive offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.