Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Colorado Springs) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit.
- We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle.
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Relocation expenses available.
- That starts with you.
- Malpractice coverage through group provider.
- Market competitive offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- All credentialing expense covered.
- Physicians will work 160 shifts per year.
- At UCHealth, our mission is simple - to improve lives.
- Night rotation and swing shift schedules are rotated through every 14 weeks.
- Four advanced practice providers assist the physicians at this hospital, as well.
- Our schedule is seven on-seven off.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Colorado Springs, CO.
- UCHealth Medical Group is ready to welcome an experienced full-time hospitalist who is enthusiastic and patient-driven to join our team covering both Memorial Hospital-Central and Memorial Hospital-North.
- We offer three shifts.
- We help you live your passion of providing personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level.
- Average daily census per physician is 15-18 patients/shift with 3-5 new admissions.
- The group covers two hospitals, but work is done primarily at the Central campus.
- Applying physicians must be board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Physicians rotate through all three.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago