Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Colorado Springs) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle.
- We help you live your passion of providing personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level.
- Physicians will work 160 shifts per year.
- That starts with you.
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit.
- UCHealth Medical Group is ready to welcome an experienced full-time hospitalist who is enthusiastic and patient-driven to join our team covering both Memorial Hospital-Central and Memorial Hospital-North.
- The group covers two hospitals, but work is done primarily at the Central campus.
- At UCHealth, our mission is simple - to improve lives.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Colorado Springs, CO.
- Applying physicians must be board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Physicians rotate through all three.
- Malpractice coverage through group provider.
- All credentialing expense covered.
- Night rotation and swing shift schedules are rotated through every 14 weeks.
- Average daily census per physician is 15-18 patients/shift with 3-5 new admissions.
- Market competitive offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Our schedule is seven on-seven off.
- Relocation expenses available.
- We offer three shifts.
- Four advanced practice providers assist the physicians at this hospital, as well.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.