Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Monday · March 19, 2018
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Colorado Springs) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Licensing assistance.
- We can match you with all types of facilities that use locum tenens doctors to relieve physician burnout, maintain patient satisfaction, and stay fully staffed during busy times, or while searching for a permanent doctor.
- CO state license needed.
- BC in IM or FM required.
- EMR is Epic.
- 18 patients per day.
- You need to have an active CO state license for this assignment.
- You should be board certified in IM or FM.
- Your assignment schedule will be 7am to 7pm with no. You need to be comfortable with EMR charting, and the facility uses Epic.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- We are helping a Colorado-based facility that is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- Non-invasive vent management and ICU rounding required.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago