Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Friday · December 15, 2017
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Denver area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Not to mention there's top-notch food and brew on every corner.
- Not licensed in Colorado?
- You can get started as soon as we get you credentialed.
- Procedures are required and you'll be expected to run codes and serve on the rapid response team.
- Your travel will be paid for, housing and rental car provided and occurrence malpractice coverage included.
- All the above and more makes the Mile High City second to none.
- You can plan to see 10-12 patients per day.
- You'll work a block schedule (7-on/7-off) and one night shift every six weeks.
- Don't fret.
- We have a new opportunity for a hospitalist (IM-trained) to practice in Colorado, directly in the Denver area.
- Denver's live-music, art-gallery and nightlife scene are all super-sized.
- We'll get you a license and even pay the fees.
This locum job opening was posted
9 days ago
by Global Medical Staffing.