Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Thursday · October 19, 2017
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Denver area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You'll work 12-hour shifts (7a-7p) and can plan to see 14-16 patients per day.
- We have a new opportunity for a hospitalist to practice right outside downtown Denver.
- You will be expected to run codes.
- Interested, but not licensed in Colorado?
- Procedures are not required.
- Some specialty backup (pulm, vent management, card, neuro) is onsite.
- Your travel will be paid for, housing and rental car provided and occurrence malpractice coverage included.
- We'll get you a license and even pay the fees.
- This facility is looking for about 15 shifts per month of coverage and schedules can be flexible.
This locum job opening was posted
9 days ago
by Global Medical Staffing.