Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Thursday · October 19, 2017
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Gunnison) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- BC/BE in FM preferred.
- A Colorado-based hospital is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- 4 patients per day on average.
- CO state license required.
- We have a variety of assignments to choose from-with the length, location, and level of pay you're looking for.
- No ICU.
- EMR is Cpsi.
- Codes required.
- The assignment schedule is 8am to 5pm with night. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible in FM and have an active and unrestricted CO state license.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- The assignment requirements include EKG interpretations and running codes.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- Licensing assistance.
- You need to be comfortable with EMR charting, and the facility uses Cpsi.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago