Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Thursday · October 19, 2017
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must be open to day, swing and night shifts.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Colorado.
- Active CO license.
- 408 bed hospital, level II trauma.
- NextLocums has been retained by an esteemed facility to secure a best in class Hospitalist physician for an ongoing assignment in Englewood, CO, located less than 20 minutes from Denver.
- Ongoing Schedule: Rounding 7a-7p o 2 APP Rounding 7a-7p o 1 Swing Admitter 12p-12a o 1 night MD 7p-7a o 1 night APP 7p-7a.
- Full Specialty Support - all but organ transplantation.
- BC/BE in IM, FM.
- Admits- handled by round robin- average 3 admits Monday - Thursday, 2 Friday - Sunday and if rounding 9+ admits as admitter or on night.
- No Codes or Procedures Required.
- Active CO DEA.
- Average Daily Census of 16-18 (split evenly/ will try.
- 7 On / 7 Off Block Schedule.
- Acls or Atls.
- ICU: closed, will only see patients here if they are being transferred out Needs to have clean background/including no pending malpractice or dismissed cases.
- Credentialing time 90days.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago