Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Monday · June 24, 2019
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000 with a potential salary of $275,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Denver) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 100% inpatient practice - physicians round on Long Term Acute Care and Skilled Nursing Facilities.
- A young, active city at the base of the Colorado Rocky Mountains, Denver's stunning architecture, award-winning dining and unparalleled views are all here, year-round.
- Known as the Mile High City, Denver is filled with 300 days of sunshine, a thriving cultural scene, and a natural beauty that makes it the world's most spectacular playground.
- Providers see a minimum of 16 patients per day.
- Denver Group Seeking Physicians for Skilled Nursing Facilities.
- We are representing a unique opportunity to join a physician owned practice in the Denver area.
- Physicians may be BC/BE in IM, Geriatrics or Family Medicine.
- Full benefits, paid time off and mileage reimbursement.
- Salary Plus bonus incentives.
- Work Monday through Friday with some flexibility.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.