Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Thursday · October 19, 2017
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Western) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No procedures required.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Board certified or eligible IMs only.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Inpatient with ICU coverage.
- Ventilation management a plus.
- Interested candidates should contact a Weatherby Healthcare consultant today for additional information regarding this and other exciting opportunities.
- EMR: MediTech.
- This is a beautiful location with plenty to see and do amongst the pristine mountains.
- The work schedule will be Monday through Friday from 7 AM to 5 PM, and Saturday and Sunday will be rounding for approximately 6 hours, and then be on. No procedures are required, but if you can do them, that would be a plus, especially ventilation management.
- A Colorado medical facility currently seeks a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage needs.
- Weatherby Healthcare covers malpractice, travel, and housing while on assignment.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Mid-level support.
- Competitive compensation.
- The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted Colorado medical license in-hand.
- Vacation coverage.
This locum job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.