Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Thursday · October 19, 2017
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Brighton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Brighton has so much to offer its residents-safe neighborhoods, great recreation, a wonderful climate with four distinct seasons, year-round sports activities, and the opportunity to come home to a piece of paradise.
- Brighton is located just 20 miles northeast of downtown Denver on the edge of the eastern Colorado plains.
- Sports fans don't have far to go to cheer for their favorite professional teams, and can enjoy many great weekends throughout the year watching local football teams, hockey matches and baseball games.
- Track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance.
- Learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians' Path to Partnership.
- The full campus is designed with the future buildout potential of six stories and 300 beds to make Pvmc a full-scale regional medical center.
- The 50-acre campus contains three buildings, including a 78-bed patient tower, a diagnostics and treatment building, and a 58,319 square foot medical office building for physician offices and specialty services.
- 182 shifts per year /15 shifts per month.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Brighton, CO.
- Platte Valley Medical Center (Pvmc), is one of the area's most advanced healthcare facilities, with a mission to provide excellent, quality, comprehensive health services that are affordable, convenient and responsive to patient needs.
- Summers are warm, winters mild, and the sun plays a big part in the beauty of the area, with over 300 days of sunshine per year.
- Brighton is located within an hour of several ski resorts, and the Rocky Mountain National Park is less than an hour away.
- Access SoundInstitute.
- Open ICU.
- The Team - The Hospital.
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and true work/life balance.
- As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation.
- You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- Established 6 Physician team with Hospitalist RN.
- Procedures Required: intubations, central lines, etc.
- Numerous cultural and sporting events are located in Denver, just a few minutes away.
- With a population of just over 20,000 residents, Brighton boasts a small-town atmosphere with rich cultural and historic roots.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago