Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Thursday · August 17, 2017
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Locum tenens physician will see an average of 17 to 20 adult patients per day.
- There will be other physicians on staff during locums coverage.
- Board certification preferred.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- The shift times are from 8 AM to 6 PM They are looking for someone that can cover a minimum of four shifts.
- ICU coverage required.
- Weatherby Healthcare covers malpractice, travel, and housing while on assignment.
- Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Acls certification required.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Competitive compensation.
- 4 day shifts needed.
- A Colorado-based medical facility is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
This locum job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.