Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Friday · December 15, 2017
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Alamosa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Anti-coagulation clinic.
- Therapy services - outpatient PT, OT, and Speech.
- Community Profile.
- 24/7 board-certified Emergency Medicine physicians.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Alamosa, CO.
- As the leading healthcare provider in the greater San Luis Valley region in Colorado, San Luis Valley Health embraces the opportunity and responsibility to serve over 50,000 people that.
- Average of 12-14 patients per day between physician and midlevel, average of three admits daily.
- Competitive salary.
- Single physician coverage with midlevel support on day shift.
- Access to wide array of outdoor activities.
- 24/7 Hospitalist program.
- Annual CME allowance.
- The San Luis Valley is surrounded by the Sangre de Cristo and San Juan mountains, which provide opportunities for some of the best world class outdoor recreation in Colorado, including the hidden treasure of Wolf Creek Ski area.
- Required Profile.
- Behavioral Health.
- Upstream consultation/referral source for consult and transfer of patients.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Must be Board certified/Board eligible - Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with a desire and ability to work with a team in a rural health system.
- Loan repayment available up to $100,000.
- Procedures preferred, vent management required.
- With community pride, eclectic shops, affordable housing, golf course living with scenic views, good schools including Adams State University and Trinidad State Junior College, low crime rates, and abundant suburban amenities, Alamosa can't be beat as a place to work, enjoy life and raise a family.
- Hospitalist Opportunity in Scenic Southern Colorado.
- Practice Profile.
- As a physician led, professionally managed organization, San Luis Valley Health strives to be "Your Trusted Partner in Health.
- General Surgery.
- Alamosa is a scenic and bustling community that provides the kind of Colorado lifestyle people dream about.
- Diabetes navigation program along with dieticians on staff.
- 24/7 Respiratory Therapists on staff.
- 49-bed level III trauma center located in Alamosa, Colorado.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Moving allowance.
- Great work-life balance.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago