Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Thursday · August 17, 2017
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Alamosa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Practice Profile.
- Anti-coagulation clinic.
- Single physician coverage with midlevel support on day shift.
- Moving allowance.
- Loan repayment available up to $100,000.
- As the leading healthcare provider in the greater San Luis Valley region in Colorado, San Luis Valley Health embraces the opportunity and responsibility to serve over 50,000 people that.
- Upstream consultation/referral source for consult and transfer of patients.
- As a physician led, professionally managed organization, San Luis Valley Health strives to be "Your Trusted Partner in Health.
- Average of 12-14 patients per day between physician and midlevel, average of three admits daily.
- 24/7 Respiratory Therapists on staff.
- Access to wide array of outdoor activities.
- Competitive salary.
- With community pride, eclectic shops, affordable housing, golf course living with scenic views, good schools including Adams State University and Trinidad State Junior College, low crime rates, and abundant suburban amenities, Alamosa can't be beat as a place to work, enjoy life and raise a family.
- 24/7 board-certified Emergency Medicine physicians.
- Hospitalist Opportunity in Scenic Southern Colorado.
- General Surgery.
- Must be Board certified/Board eligible - Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with a desire and ability to work with a team in a rural health system.
- 49-bed level III trauma center located in Alamosa, Colorado.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Alamosa, CO.
- Great work-life balance.
- Diabetes navigation program along with dieticians on staff.
- Required Profile.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Procedures preferred, vent management required.
- Community Profile.
- Annual CME allowance.
- 24/7 Hospitalist program.
- The San Luis Valley is surrounded by the Sangre de Cristo and San Juan mountains, which provide opportunities for some of the best world class outdoor recreation in Colorado, including the hidden treasure of Wolf Creek Ski area.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Therapy services - outpatient PT, OT, and Speech.
- Alamosa is a scenic and bustling community that provides the kind of Colorado lifestyle people dream about.
- Behavioral Health.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago