Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Thursday · October 19, 2017
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Alamosa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Community Profile.
- Hospitalist Opportunity in Scenic Southern Colorado.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Loan repayment available up to $100,000.
- As a physician led, professionally managed organization, San Luis Valley Health strives to be "Your Trusted Partner in Health.
- Must be Board certified/Board eligible - Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with a desire and ability to work with a team in a rural health system.
- Behavioral Health.
- Single physician coverage with midlevel support on day shift.
- 24/7 board-certified Emergency Medicine physicians.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Great work-life balance.
- Practice Profile.
- Alamosa is a scenic and bustling community that provides the kind of Colorado lifestyle people dream about.
- Annual CME allowance.
- Upstream consultation/referral source for consult and transfer of patients.
- Diabetes navigation program along with dieticians on staff.
- Average of 12-14 patients per day between physician and midlevel, average of three admits daily.
- Procedures preferred, vent management required.
- Competitive salary.
- Anti-coagulation clinic.
- With community pride, eclectic shops, affordable housing, golf course living with scenic views, good schools including Adams State University and Trinidad State Junior College, low crime rates, and abundant suburban amenities, Alamosa can't be beat as a place to work, enjoy life and raise a family.
- As the leading healthcare provider in the greater San Luis Valley region in Colorado, San Luis Valley Health embraces the opportunity and responsibility to serve over 50,000 people that.
- Moving allowance.
- 24/7 Respiratory Therapists on staff.
- Therapy services - outpatient PT, OT, and Speech.
- The San Luis Valley is surrounded by the Sangre de Cristo and San Juan mountains, which provide opportunities for some of the best world class outdoor recreation in Colorado, including the hidden treasure of Wolf Creek Ski area.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Alamosa, CO.
- 24/7 Hospitalist program.
- Required Profile.
- Access to wide array of outdoor activities.
- General Surgery.
- 49-bed level III trauma center located in Alamosa, Colorado.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago