Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Thursday · August 17, 2017
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Castle Rock) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- If you are looking for the close-knit feel of a modern, neighborhood hospital in a picturesque, family-oriented community that offers the very best of Colorado living, we invite you to explore our opportunities.
- The ER is one of the busiest in the area and staffed with board-certified emergency physicians and specialty-trained emergency nurses.
- Full health benefits.
- 3+ years of residency training in internal or family medicine required.
- Board certification from either the American Board of Internal Medicine or the American Board of Family Medicine, or eligible to test for board certification when next scheduled.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Castle Rock, CO.
- Situated between Denver and Colorado Springs, Castle Rock Adventist Hospital is a new, 50-bed acute care hospital (opened in 2013) and Level III Trauma Center providing comprehensive health care to the greater Castle Rock community and surrounding areas.
- 401k matching.
- Current physician license in State of Colorado or eligible to obtain same.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO) degree required.
- Current Acls Certificate from American Heart Association.
- From experienced emergency services to delivering babies in our innovative and comfortable Birthplace, this hospital was built as a true community partnership between Centura Health and the people of Castle Rock.
- In the short time since it has been open, area residents not only look to this hospital for care, but enjoy visiting its community gardens, outdoor spaces and restaurant.
- We have on-site imaging that includes MRI, CT, ultrasound, X-ray and digital mammography as well as on-site laboratory services.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago