Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Thursday · October 19, 2017
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Grand Junction) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Amazing opportunities for outdoor recreation within a 100 mile radius of its boundaries.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Grand Junction, CO.
- High desert climate offers warm days, cool nights and over 300 days of sun a year!
- With the expansion of several hospital service lines and a brand new replacement hospital that opened in March 2016, Community Hospital in Grand Junction Colorado is actively looking for an additional full-time BC/BE Internal Medicine Hospitalist to join its hospital employed group.
- One of the few growing cities in the west.
- Annual quality incentive bonus.
- Signing Bonus.
- Student Loan Assistance.
- Retirement plan options including employer matching contribution.
- Desirable work schedule (not 7 on 7 off).
- Relocation Assistance.
- Strong network of supporting specialists for consultations.
- Strong benefit package including malpractice coverage.
- Largest city in between Denver & Salt Lake City.
- Offers the cultural & social benefits of a larger city without all the congestion of people & traffic a bigger city usually carries.
- Offers fantastic opportunities for: rafting, kayaking, hiking, rock climbing, fishing, cycling, hunting, camping, golfing, skiing.
- Competitive Base Salary with overtime compensation.
- 24 hour ancillary services support.
- Group currently consists of five high character, hardworking, experienced Hospitalists that are fully supportive of the hospital with its expansion efforts.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago