Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Saturday · May 25, 2019
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Grand Junction) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- As a hospital-employed physician, enjoy true work-life balance and the ability to focus solely on patient care.
- 250 mile radius referral catchment with very little volume competition.
- St. Mary's Hospitalist team provides 24/7 coverage,.
- St. Mary's is the only Level II trauma center between Denver and Salt Lake City.
- 346 bed tertiary care facility with 32 critical care beds located in a new twelve story addition that opened in January 2010.
- Schedule includes 6 days on with 4 days off, and blocks of 20 days off incorporated for each provider every 3 months.
- Seeking a BC/BE internist to join our growing hospitalist program.
- Mary's and Grand Junction.
- Grand Junction is 1 hours from Aspen, Telluride, Vail, and Moab, UT.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Grand Junction, CO.
- High acuity, broad diversity, and no.
- Enjoy rock climbing, mountain biking, fly fishing, trail running, rafting and kayaking, paddle boarding, and epic hiking right out your back door.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 5.