Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Grand Junction) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Grand Junction, CO.
- St. Mary's Hospitalist team provides 24/7 coverage,.
- High acuity, broad diversity, and no.
- 346 bed tertiary care facility with 32 critical care beds located in a new twelve story addition that opened in January 2010.
- Mary's and Grand Junction.
- As a hospital-employed physician, enjoy true work-life balance and the ability to focus solely on patient care.
- St. Mary's is the only Level II trauma center between Denver and Salt Lake City.
- Enjoy rock climbing, mountain biking, fly fishing, trail running, rafting and kayaking, paddle boarding, and epic hiking right out your back door.
- Schedule includes 6 days on with 4 days off, and blocks of 20 days off incorporated for each provider every 3 months.
- Grand Junction is 1 hours from Aspen, Telluride, Vail, and Moab, UT.
- 250 mile radius referral catchment with very little volume competition.
- Seeking a BC/BE internist to join our growing hospitalist program.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 5.