Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Grand Junction) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 346 bed tertiary care facility with 32 critical care beds located in a new twelve story addition that opened in January 2010.
- Seeking a BC/BE internist to join our growing hospitalist program.
- Mary's and Grand Junction.
- St. Mary's Hospitalist team provides 24/7 coverage,.
- High acuity, broad diversity, and no.
- Schedule includes 6 days on with 4 days off, and blocks of 20 days off incorporated for each provider every 3 months.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Grand Junction, CO.
- As a hospital-employed physician, enjoy true work-life balance and the ability to focus solely on patient care.
- 250 mile radius referral catchment with very little volume competition.
- St. Mary's is the only Level II trauma center between Denver and Salt Lake City.
- Enjoy rock climbing, mountain biking, fly fishing, trail running, rafting and kayaking, paddle boarding, and epic hiking right out your back door.
- Grand Junction is 1 hours from Aspen, Telluride, Vail, and Moab, UT.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago