Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Thursday · August 17, 2017
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Englewood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, CME allowance and more.
- This community offers excellent recreational areas for the residents to enjoy.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- 368 hospital beds.
- Full specialty support.
- Collegial work environment.
- Englewood also offers great neighborhoods and well regarded schools.
- The facility is an 8 time winner of the National Research Corporation Consumer Choice Award and a Top 100 hospital recognized by Reuters.
- The hospital is an acute care facility with 368 licensed beds catering to the residents of the south metro Denver area.
- Swedish Medical Center is part of HealthOne and it is the regions first Joint Commission certified comprehensive Stroke Center.
- The Hospital has over 2,000 Health care professionals committed to provide quality care and treatments for patients.
- 3 NP/PA round.
- Englewood is a suburb of the Denver metro area located south just 6 miles of central Denver and 10 miles from Aurora.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- 9 physician round.
- Level I Trauma Center.
- The small city is well known for its array of businesses and its focus on the arts.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners