Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Thursday · October 19, 2017
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Denver) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Rose Medical Center became a leader in this community in comprehensive women's services, internal medicine, endoscopy, heart and vascular care, orthopedics and total joint replacement, bariatric surgery, sports medicine and aesthetic surgery.
- 5 physician rounds.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- 7 on / 7 off block schedule.
- 278 hospital beds.
- One in three employees have been at Rose 10+ years.
- The hospital has also been recognized for being among the six hospitals nationwide with Outstanding Nursing Quality by the American Nurses Association.
- Denver offers a variety of sports teams, over 200 parks, 29 recreation centers for residents to enjoy and a robust public school system with K-12 education, with students ranking 7 out of 10 for college readiness index.
- 15 Shifts/Month.
- The hospital has earned several recognitions and honors including rated as one of the nation's top 100 hospitals by Truven Health Analytics.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, CME allowance and more.
- 1 NP/PA round (only if necessary).
- The city is located east of the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains.
- Denver is the capital and most populous municipality of the state of Colorado and 19th most-populous city in the nation.
- Level IV Trauma Center.
- Full specialty support.
- Collegial work environment.
- The city is also known as a "hub of academia" for being home to several colleges and universities, many which are ranked as the best colleges in the county.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners