Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Saturday · May 25, 2019
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Colorado) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 12/23-25 nights.
- Waterfalls, mountains, scenic railway rides and one of the most unique national parks in the country.
- Intubations can be handled by the ED docs or Crnas.
- 11/12-14 nights.
- But, not required Night Shifts 7pm-7am Night Shifts - Responsible for the Med Surg & ICU Floor Vent Mgt is only Required procedure ICU Open (Crna/ED Docs can help with Intubations).
- This is a great facility with all the new equipment that you need.
- 7on/7off is ideal.
- All this could be at your fingertips with our 7on/7off ongoing Hospitalist opportunity in gorgeous southern Colorado.
- Very manageable patient load and day or night shifts flexibility.
- The only procedure required is vent management.
- 11/23-12/11 nights.
This locum tenen job from Onyx M.D. was last open on Dec 2.