Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Thursday · October 29, 2020
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Colorado Springs) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- IM or FP physicians with geriatric interests or experience will also be considered.
- Regular schedule so lots of time for evenings or weekends with your family and friends.
- Monday to Friday day schedule w/shared.
- Geriatric trained, IM or FP physicians with geriatric interests considered.
- Premier Hospitalist organization adding post acute care providers to the program due to growth and expansion.
- Medical Dental, Voluntary Vision.
- Malpractice with Tail.
- Flex Spending and Employee Assis.
- Monday to Friday round and done schedule.
- Enjoy the premier skiing and the scenic Rocky Mountains.
- CME Allowance.
- Established program in facilities in the Colorado Springs community.
- Base salary + bonus incentives potential to $210K or more earnings.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 27.