Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Sunday · July 5, 2020
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Best Hotel Choices: Marriot Courtyard.
- Will you take FP trained physicians?
- PM 6p-7a.
- Of day teams 1.
- Admits (on average/daily).
- Open or Closed ICU- open.
- AM 7a-7p.
- Of ICU beds- 8.
- Any Specialty Backup?
- EMR System?
- If so, which ones?
- Running Codes Required?
- 31 medical and 8 ICU and 12 total joint ( the other 50% of beds are OB which we do not service).
- Closest Airport(s):Denver International airport.
- Hospital Name: Avista.
- Current team works 4 on 4 off.
- Any other items you would like to note?
- Of night teams 1.
- Average credentialing timeframe 2-3 months.
- Night (total touches on average)-5.
- Patient Census?
- Day- 5.
- On Rapid Response team?
- Of beds in hospital?
- If Yes, what type and when?
- Shift Schedule.
- Procedures Required?
- Cardiology, part time neurology, ID, nephrology regular HD but contious ultra filtration, general surgery, trauma, ortho, neurosurgery- limited procedures here, interventional radiology, hem/onc, GI, pulmonary.
- If yes, which one: Meditech.
- Day- 15-20.
This locum tenen job from Cross Country Locums was last open on Sep 17.