Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Friday · September 18, 2020
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Denver) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Denver offers a high quality of life that includes a thriving arts and cultural scene, top quality restaurants, and great shopping.
- And it's been named the fittest city in the United States.
- Sitting at 5,280, the "Mile High City", located at the eastern base of the Rocky Mountains, is an energetic metropolis that offers urban adventure and abundant outdoor activities.
- Competitive base salary.
- If you want a quality of life for your family with excellent income potential in the beautiful city of San Antonio, Nina Cox at.
- This opportunity does not support J-1 Waivers.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability.
- 401k (with match).
- Monthly bonuses based on productivity & quality.
- Comprehensive liability insurance (with no tail requirement).
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
This perm job from Beck-Field & Associates was last open on Feb 18.