Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Tuesday · September 17, 2019
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Denver) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This opportunity does not support J-1 Waivers.
- Monthly bonuses based on productivity & quality.
- Sitting at 5,280, the "Mile High City", located at the eastern base of the Rocky Mountains, is an energetic metropolis that offers urban adventure and abundant outdoor activities.
- Comprehensive liability insurance (with no tail requirement).
- Denver offers a high quality of life that includes a thriving arts and cultural scene, top quality restaurants, and great shopping.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- If you want a quality of life for your family with excellent income potential in the beautiful city of San Antonio, Nina Cox at.
- 401k (with match).
- Competitive base salary.
- And it's been named the fittest city in the United States.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability.
This perm job from Beck-Field & Associates was last open on Feb 18.