Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Thursday · October 29, 2020
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $220,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Colorado) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- One of the premier ski resorts in the world.
- Work day shifts with light.
- Finish seeing patients and on pager rest of shift.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- NW Colorado community is 2 hours to Grand Junction and 3 hours to Denver.
- Excellent earnings potential with a reasonable patient census and schedule.
- Desired Block schedule is 7/7 or similar.
- Round and go.
- Inpatient care at a 60 bed critical access hospital.
- Competitive salary $220K + bonus incentives.
- Hospitalist opportunity in a NW Colorado community close to Steam Boat Springs.
- Flexible Block Scheduling (7/7, 5/5 - whatever is worked out with team) Hours are 7am-7pm or similar.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jan 14.